The Family Birth Center at Aultman Orrville is an award-winning, state-of-the-art facility with a home-like setting. Our accommodations are family-focused, and provide many amenities to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible. Recently, the Family Birth Center received the David Hendershot Rural Health Promotion Award from the Ohio Hospital Association Foundation of Healthy Communities. The David Hendershot Rural Health Promotion Award recognizes a small, rural hospital in Ohio that demonstrates a commitment to promoting a healthy community.
The Birth Center staff provides all traditional obstetrical services for labor and delivery including cesarean births and postpartum care for both mother and baby. Postpartum delivery rooms are equipped to make the birthing process a family affair.
Benefits of a delivery at Aultman Orrville Hospital
- Large, comfortable rooms equipped with:
- Queen size Murphy beds (available postpartum).
- Full private baths.
- Birthing tub hook-ups in all rooms for water deliveries in the privacy of your own room.
- Large, flat-screen TVs with built in DVD players.
- Pull out sofa for your family or support person.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Wireless fetal monitoring for mother’s comfort, which allows freedom of movement.
- One-to-one nursing during your labor and birth experience.
- Anesthesia services available 24 hours for pain management.
- Free coffee, tea and snacks for mother and support person 24/7.
- Flexible visiting hours for family and friends.
- Affordable package plans for self-pay patients.
- State-of-the-art infant security system.
Learn more about our educational support programs!
Childbirth education classes.
Tours of our newly remodeled unit are available by calling 330-684-4701. Please call 30 minutes in advance if you are interested in a tour.